consonance

im a karchua! an arty karchua that survived hardships and neglect for so many years until now~

Friday, March 18, 2005

my ambition my dreams

hmm... i was thinking of things that people would want to achieve.
for me... at least leave my name around after i die so that me and my family will not be left unnoticed... well yes i want acknowledgement of my prescence.

i have been thinking for many years and on many occasions.
i've wanted to join some dance company and dance my life out and be really famous for dancing.
thats was after RiverDance.
then i wanted to be an actress. Broadway or maybe Theatre. something like SarahBrightman.
and then i was thinking of this more recently...
i want to cut a CD. one that belongs to me and is enjoyed my many around the world.
may it be like CelineDion, LauraFigy, or even CharlotteChurch.
someone recognised for her talent and praised by many!

i may just do that someday... someday...

but for now... i might head down to this shopping centre at Tampiness (was it called Century?) for the S$38.00 1 song recording thing. a cool idea to provide a public recording studio for singer wannabe to record a song on a CD and enjoy the feeling of having it dont prefessionally at an afordable price...
but then its still just a thought...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home