consonance

im a karchua! an arty karchua that survived hardships and neglect for so many years until now~

Thursday, March 17, 2005

LORD OF THE DANCE

Michael Flatley's LORD OF THE DANCE.

i was rushing home really madly just to catch its documentary show on Arts Central.
but i still missed like 45 minutes of the show. damn.
and to think that they are choosing to perform in the really inaccessible Kallang Theatre its really upsetting.
besides, being a student, where do i find so much money to enjoy the performance enough if i allow myself a S$68 dollar ticket? might as well miss it altogether unless i get a decend seat.
and knowing that place... the seating plan gives the only proper seats at S$125.

*faint*

are there anyone reading this who's willing to sponsor me for all my tickets?
i can be your performance goer mate!
or maybe you need a reporter for all these arts events?
i gladly volunteer my service in exchange for tickets and maybe a little extra fee for my report for the side items on sale there?

so much for my enthusiasm when money is the limiting factor all the while.
please the discount from the Arts Council card is really not here nor there at all.
and really its not enought to cover me enough to allow me more appreciation, enjoyment and thrill.
maybe i should work at Esplanade.
give me a chance to mingle with the patronisers as well as people like me.
i can finally do something i like like helping people get their seats, their way round and answer queries.
and at the same time enjoy the performance while i work and be paid so that i can afford the side items on sale and express my thanks to the performers if i were to meet them or service them at all!
that would be really NICE!
hmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home