consonance

im a karchua! an arty karchua that survived hardships and neglect for so many years until now~

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Singapore Arts Festival

Arts Festival Singapore is coming again and it’s the time that we start to buy tickets, a lot of tickets again.
This year it seems has lesser shows than last year.
I wonder what happened!? It seems that the number and variety of shows are decreasing as the years goes by.

This year there are a couple (okay maybe not a couple) of shows that I am interested in.

Music:
1. "The Veretable Orchestra" the veggie show as I call it. Using veggie to play music~ that a rather intriguing one for i too play with my food especially when they can produce a certain sound~ Yea I play with my food to your horror! BOO!
2. "Ecrans Tambours" Drumbs in a Swimming Pool! hows that?!

Theatre:
1. "GEISHA" geisha show. It’s like curiosity that brings me to this show.
2. "PHOBIA" there’s this one that shows you how people at the radio station or movie makers do their magic in the sound producing process. Interesting!
3. "160 CHARACTERS" SMS show! LEAVE YOUR PHONE ON!!! *beep beep*

i'll update more when i have the time~
cos there are a few more shows that i am interested in... 290406 0016
update DONE! 2904060-1616hr

who wants to watch "CABARET" with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home