consonance

im a karchua! an arty karchua that survived hardships and neglect for so many years until now~

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Nanny McPhee

sometimes i wonder if its the company that makes the movie enjoyable or is it just me or was it just the movie.

Nanny McPhee was first introduced to me by the threesome Vicki,Selin,Tamm and well it just caught my eye and frankly more than Narnia did to me.
and yes frankly speaking, im tired of the LordoftheRings kinda movie already.
the gigantic sceanery, very fairy tale and very far from me.
Nanny McPhee was closer, the way the movie unfold is closer to home.
a bnch of naughty kids trying their best to get rid of all the nannies
ulterior motive: to get their daddy to pay attention to them again.

final note to self: kids arent kids anymore, they can and understands the circumstances that we adults are in and are willing to help by behaving if only we adults realise that and pay more attention to them even if its only watching TV and sharing a tub of ice cream with them.

yes its magical and probably far fetched you might say.
but to me its rather darling to see a father who still misses the dead wife and speaks to her(chair) on the problems at home as if she were still there listening.
too bad he misses the cute maid he has around.
maid's story was rather UglyDuckling like~
but happy ending nonetheless(with the rather scary looking Nanny McPhee becoming rather pretty and VaVaVoomi must say!)

"when you need me but do not want me...then i must stay. when you want me but no longer need me... then i have to go"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home